If you have great writing skills and would like to share your expertise in sales, marketing, customer support, customer success or technology, we’d love to hear from you to feature your post on our blog.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Use a keyword for the title from this list.
- Send us two or three potential post titles with brief outlines to confirm the topic and title before drafting.
- Your post has to address a problem and offer a solution (provide knowledge, like '5 Ways to', 'best practices' kind of posts).
- Please try to use our keywords throughout the piece.
- Add real-life examples or use cases.
- Make sure that your article contains at least 1,000 words.
- The post should include two or three links to our posts and links to external resources.
- Add charts, videos or graphics you’d like to see included. This makes it more visual and leads to more engagement.
- Make sure to write an introduction (with a clear thesis) and solid conclusion.
- Don’t call the conclusion a 'Conclusion,' 'Final remarks' or 'Takeways.'
- Support to create the perfect blog piece.
- Full credits both on the post and across social media.
- Include your company bio and inbound links to your site.
- Promotion across all our social networks - including 16,500 connections on our CEO's LinkedIn.
- Sharing and promoting your social channels.
Please fill in the following brief Google Form. We will get back to you as soon as possible, however, sometimes it may take a couple of days.
When we agree on the topic, we will ask you to write the draft in Google Docs (remember to give us the commenting option) and send us a link. Please be prepared for some light editing.
A good guest post and an example of how we structure them is found here.
Remember, we’re always looking for opportunities to post on your blog as well.
We are a managed service provider specializing in sales chat, B2B sales, and customer support.